I’ve been chatting to a number of my Clients over the last few weeks as there’s now quite an awakening when it comes to Mobile Websites and whether to have one or not. I mean really – how many people actually use them in India? Does it really matter if you have a Mobile Website or not? If you have one just how important is it to have an active strategy to drive people to it and just how do you go about actually converting them into an actual Customer? I.e. how to you attract, track and then convert? Well as you know that is the point of different with THE Digital Marketing Company in Ahmedabad – it’s not just about increasing your traffic – it’s important to have RELEVANT traffic and then to actively track them and then convert them to a New Lead or actual Customer.
Here are some interesting stats we’re currently coming up with just in the New Year.
- One of our Clients launched a new Mobile Website we created mid January this year (2014). So far they are converting, not the average 2 – 5% conversion which is what most people can expect to close on-line, but, we’re currently averaging 30% conversion for them.
- Another is averaging 1 to 2 calls a day off their Mobile Site that was created by us.
- The third was surprised to know that just over one-third of her Clients were actually searching for their business off Mobile devices and their Website is only desktop-friendly.
These are actual India Customers and all from the start of 2018. So to hazar+d a guess – yes – mobile is most certainly taking off.
SEO Web Solution is one of the best SEO Company in Ahmedabad.
So what are the advantages of having a Mobile Website?
- If you bring up a Website that is not Mobile Friendly – you will see how hard it is to navigate – you have to pinch and zoom your way in several times in order to get to where you want to go.
- Typically there is no ‘Click To Call’ function on a site that has not be mobilized. What do we mean by that? That means that if someone wants to call you they have to stop the car/walking, etc. and write your phone number down so they can call you. It’s better to have a ‘Click to Call’ function that goes to your contact phone number straight away.
- The way people use mobiles is very different to searching on a Desktop. People who are at work (sorry all employers!) or are at a desk have time to research the information they are after, those on Mobile are already on the move and want answers much quicker. For example, a traveler may look at what accommodation they want before coming to Queenstown, but when they get here and it’s late at night they want to know 2-3 things:-
- Do you have vacancy right now for them? – i.e. can they call you right now and
- Where are you? – They will look at your Google Maps location or similar.
- They may also check out your Customer Reviews beforehand as well e.g. Facebook, Tripadvisor or Foursquare.
Once you have a you then really need a proper Mobile Strategy that will:-
- Drive fresh traffic to it
- You will also need to understand the psychology of your User to achieve this
- Some kind of track able action needs to be implemented and
- To ideally you want to convert them either to a New Lead or Customer at the end of the process.
There are a number of strategies, tactics and techniques that can be implemented to do help you achieve this, and of course we know what they are so if you are ever interested and you are not already a Customer give us a call or drop us a line and we’d be happy to chat at no cost to look at how we can get more Customers do your doorstep for you!