Google India on Thursday hosted the fifth ‘Google for India’ event in the country’s capital, Delhi. At the event, the company made many major announcements such as digital payment, voice assistant, tools for entrepreneurs, tools to help find a job. Google has introduced seven new vernacular languages to India. Which includes Tamil, Telugu, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Kannada and Malayalam. Come on, find out what else happened at this event.
Google Lens has been updated to enable the translation of more Indian languages. If you move the camera to a signboard with any language, Google Lens will translate it for you.
– Google speak is also coming in other Indian languages.
– Idea-Vodafone customers will be able to use Google Assistant without internet. Google has announced a helpline number (0008009191000) in collaboration with Vodafone and Idea. Users can get answers to their questions for free at this helpline number. The phone line has been launched for Google Assistant India.
– If you do not have an Internet connection, you can call Google Assistant at 800 800 9191 000 and ask any questions you have.
– Google Pay has now grown to 67 million monthly active users and in 2019 it has $ 110 billion in transactions.
– At the event, Google announced that it will bring a technology card to facilitate online and offline payment transactions in India. It will be released next week.
– Google has announced a new job feature in Google Pay. This new section will help people find entry-level jobs right within Google Pay. Interested users will be able to find relevant jobs after adding their job priority.